You must have heard of Nexus 10 and maybe you have one in hand. It’s really a good product. For watching videos, browsing the web, viewing images, and casual gaming, this is simply the best tablet out there, and at $400, it’s a good deal cheaper than the iPad.
After you got the Nexus 10 tablet, you may want to watch 1080P movies on Nexus 10. New released movies and TV shows are available to download. You only need to buy or rent if you want to get them. However, you will have some troubles when you watch Blu-ray movies on Nexus 10. Because Nexus 10 doesn’t support Blu-ray movies payback directly. But Now Nexus 10 Blu-ray Ripper can help you convert Blu-ray 1080P to Nexus 10. Please follow the steps.
2. Load Blu-ray to the software. The Blu-ray to Nexus 10 converter supports loading Blu-ray disc and ISO Files.
3. Click the profile column and choose Common Video> H.264 MP4 Video (*.mp4) for output.
4. Press settings to adjust parameters for better watching. For example, pressing Resolution, you can change the size, and Video Bitrate for higher quality.
5. Edit function is very convenient and useful in Nexus 10 Blu-ray Ripper. “Effect” for color and contrast adjustment, “Trim” for converting part of the movie and “Corp” for cutting out pictures.
6. Click convert button to start. Nexus 10 Blu-ray Ripper will rip Blu-ray to Nexus 10 with the best quality.
Now, you have learned it. Just play Blu-ray 1080P movies on Nexus 10 and enjoy yourself.